Singer Gift Uwame, popularly known as Muma Gee is excited as she is undergoing a nine-month course. Saturday Beats reliably gathered that the singer is pregnant.
The artiste got married to her actor beau, Prince Eke a few years ago and relocated to Port Harcourt.
When Saturday Beats called the singer on the phone, she tried to be evasive but eventually admitted she was pregnant.
“Is there anything wrong with fulfilling the essence of my womanhood? It is a special feeling, I
must tell you,” she said. But even in her state, Muma said she was planning to perform on stage during her upcoming album launch. “I would be performing with my baby in my womb. I may not be jumping
up and down but I would be doing something milder and classier,” she
said.
She has been off the entertainment scene for some time and Muma said
it was because she had to research on the next step to take.
“I had to carry out some researches concerning my career. I wanted to do something that would wow everybody,” she said.
Her efforts eventually paid off as she is all set to launch her album, which she titled Motherland, in Port Harcourt.
“I featured Sammini, VIP and my producer Cobhams in the album. It is
classier and a more contemporary style. I had to upgrade my style,” she
said.
Muma insisted she didn’t run away to Port Harcourt because she couldn’t face the competition in Lagos.
“What I do is entirely different from what others do. There is no need for competition,” she said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Missed This Post?
-
Femi Fani Kayode, a Nigerian Politician and a Lawyer has said that he will not allow the non Yoruba's to rule over their land and that Y...
-
The long awaiting singles by your favourite musician " MasterDon" is out, the one and only talented musician has come out with do...
-
Here is the new single of Nigeria Gospel Act, Master Don, Tittle "Favour." you can watch the video Below and download it here ht...
-
Yes!!! Master Don is here again with another single of 'Holyghost Party Remix' futuring Samsong. and we got the music for you. ...
-
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has demanded a retraction of an allegedly libelous statement against him, which the National Publicity Secretar...
-
A great tragedy was averted on Tuesday as a security guard attached to a branch of First Bank Plc in Osogbo, Osun State discovere...
-
Sunnewsonline.com , Six years ago, Musa Ali (not real name) was linked up with a rich businessman in Yola, who ‘initiated’ him into ...
-
World hansum criminal Identified as Jeremy Meeks, 30, from Northern California, his mug shot went viral after he was arrested for felony w...
-
Two couple have been reportedly fall down from the balcony when they were kissing and embracing on the edge of a tower block balcony when ...
-
A nigeria man “morris” has just opened a new agency of sugar mummy/daddy where intrested people can register and get sugar mummy/daddy. here...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer: Comments on the site are not posted by the blog authur,blog readers are responsible for any comments posted on this site . please read, share your opinion and share with friends.thanks. if you got any hot gist for us dont forget to send them to es.okonye@gmail.com, es.okonye@yahoo.com, ogbuefiogochukwu@gmail.com, 0033758374272. Pin: 7F21AD55.