"xmlns:fb"=''> * Welcome To Es.Okonye's Blog: Rumour
Showing posts with label Rumour. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Rumour. Show all posts

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed For Defamation

Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has de­manded a retraction of an alleg­edly libelous statement against him, which the National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Lai Mo­hammed, caused to be published in a national daily, The Nation. Fani-Kayode, while denying the content of the report, titled: “We’re concerned about Fani-Kayode’s mental status” and the innuendoes contained in it, pub­lished on Tuesday, the 3rd day of March, 2015, on page 6 of The Na­tion newspaper, said every allega­tion against him in the said pub­lication was false and defamatory of his person and character. In a three-page letter by his law­yers, Ahmed Raji and Company, dated

First Lady Used 11 Bayelsa Women Killed In Accident For Election Victory Ritual

The First Lady, Patience Jonathan has allegedly Used 11 Bayelsa PDP Women Killed In Car Accident As Sacrifice For President Jonathan, GEJ’s Election Victory Ritual” – Critics

According to comments on various social medials, They went to collect their own share of the national cake not knowing that that would be the end of their existence on earth.

Eleven PDP women leaders who went on a courtesy visit to First Lady Patience Jonathan died in a fatal crash along East West road in Rivers State last week.

NAN confirmed today that the Bayelsa Government has concluded plans to give them a befitting mass burial because 9 of them were burnt beyond recognition.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Why Jonathan didnt visit Chibok -Tanko Yakasai

The Chieftain of the PDP, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai has explained why pres. GoodLuck Jonathan did not visit  Chibok, in his own suggestion he thinks that it will be too risky for the president to visit Chibok as there were high level of insecurity.

“Why I think the president’s decision not to visit the area is not bad is because we were all aware of the deteriorating level of insecurity in that part of the country. We all know it was too risky for the president to visit Chibok at that time. The president is not a soldier, soldiers are the people that should be sent there. If I was the president and such an incident occurred, the right thing for me to do was to send soldiers and to be frank, our soldiers are doing their best. We are hearing on radio and reading on newspapers how soldiers are being killed but yet they are doing their best.

I don’t know what is happening, the Minister of Defence, Ali Gussy, is a northerner, the National Security Adviser is a northerner, the Inspector General of Police is northerner, the Chief of Defence Staff is also a

Minister of Culture And Tourism Allegedly Sells Off National Theatre Secretly To UAE Company

In a statement released by The Nigeria Political Economist the Minister of Culture And Tourism Edem Duke Allegedly Sells Off National Theatre Secretly To UAE Company, which will Now  Become a Shopping Mall. this is really shocking. read the statement below...

Barely one year after Nigerians stopped him from turning the National Theatre into a hotel, the Minister of Culture and Tourism, Edem Duke, secretly jetted off the country to the United Arab Emirates, UAE, where he traded off the nation’s cultural pride to Mulk Holding, a diversified UAE-based conglomerate with interests in retail sector and other businesses.

The secret deal which was successfully shielded from the Nigerian media, in spite of a subsisting concessioning arrangement with the Bureau of Public Enterprises, BPE, was signed and sealed in December , 2014 between a delegation led by Duke, the General Manager of the National Theatre, Kabiru Yar’Adua and representatives of Mulk Holding, said to be ploughing the sum of $40 million (about N7.5 billion) counterpart fund into the project.

According to GulfAfrica Review, in its December 10, 2014 edition, Sharjah’s Mulk Holdings, a diversified UAE-based business conglomerate, “has announced its entry into the retail sector in West Africa through a $40m joint venture to develop Nigeria’s National Arts Theatre in Lagos into a duty-free shopping centre in partnership with the Suzanne Group.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Pres.Jonathan Secretly Visit James Ibori In London Prison

The user of this Facebook account is alleging that president Goodluck Jonathan visited imprisoned James Ibori in the united kigdom prison. it is well.

Tweet Of The Day: Man Tweet Buhari's Intention In 2015

Wonder they say will never end in this Nigeria! any hope for peace with this tweet?

Friday, November 7, 2014

Nigeria’s Currency Falls to Record Low

Naira bank notes, in different denominations. Nigeria’s currency plunged to record lows Friday, despite central bank measures, on concerns about the fall in oil prices.
Nigeria’s currency plunged to record lows Friday, despite central bank measures, on concerns about the fall in oil prices. Nigeria’s central bank intervened to support its currency on Friday after a record-breaking slide. traders said the central bank stepped in after the dollar shot up to over 172 against the naira, marking an all-time low for the Nigerian currency driven by concerns that the crumbling oil price will hit Africa’s biggest economy hard. The naira recovered to around 167 against the buck. A central bank spokesman didn’t respond to calls and text messages seeking comment.

Analysts say the naira isn't out of trouble yet, and warn of a self-reinforcing slide in the currency ahead.

“The central bank may face political pressure not to raise rates ahead of February’s general election,” Capital Economics analyst Jack Allen wrote in a note to clients. “But we think that the threat of a currency crisis is likely to trump these concerns.”

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Donald Trump says President Obama is a total mad man

Lol Donald Trump want flights from West Africa to the US to stop. how is that possible?

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Joke to Nightmare: Passenger Thrown Out Of Plane For Saying "I Have Ebola" (Video)

DR Plane Ebola.jpg
A black American Passenger travelling to the Dominican Republic was thrown out of a plane after he jokingly says he is from Africa, he has ebola.
His statement caused Ebola panic among passengers and the airplane crew, and caused authorities to isolate the plane for more than an hour on the tarmac.

According to NBC report, as the plane touched down in the Dominican Republic, he sneezed and yelled out, “I have Ebola...I’ve been to Africa!,”...

The flight attendants immediately alerted Health officials who came in full protective gear  and bundled him out of the plane .

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ini Edo’s Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Allegedly Crashes

According to the news and reports circulating online allege that actress Ini Edo’s marriage has crashed.

Ini Edo, who got married to her American based business man, Phillip in 2008, allegedly walked out of the marriage weeks ago following accusations of domestic violence and cheating. also read more Here

“I am sorry to break your hearts but what must be told must be told. This report is authentic and you can take it to the Bank.

“A close friend of the actress squealed that the marriage broke down due to very strong allegations of ‘serial cheating with evidence’ but that the couple who are pretending to still be in talking terms might cite irreconcilable differences.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nigerian Army confirms Boko Haram leader Shekau is dead

The Defence Headquarters has released a statement claiming that the Nigerian army have killed boko haram leader Shakau. find the statement below....

"Nigerian troops have been conducting coordinated air and land operations in furtherance of efforts at containing the terrorists in the North East part of the country. Somehow, it became apparent that the terrorists in continuation of their campaign of terror were determined to take over communities around Maiduguri which is their prime target.
There was therefore the need to ensure that communities such as Konduga were protected. It is noteworthy that the terrorists made not less than four attempts between 12 and 17 September 2014 to violate the security and enter Konduga to perpetrate their atrocities. Air and land forces were subsequently deployed to handle the situation.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

No Chibok Girls Released-- -Defence HQ


The Defence HQ has respond to  the reports circulating in some news media that the chibok girls has been release  The BBC reported that the Nigerian Army Spokesperson confirmed the girls had been driven into the Barracks this evening and more girls were still being released. a  Minutes after reports by local and international news sits like BBC which gave the report,the Nigerian army has rubbished the reports.They say the buses were conveying other individuals..

You Missed This Post?