The rapper
revealed during an interactive interview with Pulse that he started
early. He told them of how his neighbour molested him and how horrible
the experience was! Read his words below;
'I
had my first sexual encounter. I would not say it was a good thing at
all. It's something I regret, whatever it was. It wasn't a sweet
experience at all. I
had this aunty, though we were not related, she was just a neighbour
who was living close to us, who came into my room and slept with me.'
'It wasn't a good experience at all. I was scared, very scared. I saw
hell. It was a terrible experience. I am not excited talking about it at
all. Sex is not that good.
I
think sex is over-rated. I don't know. 'She just came into my room and
just forced me to do it with her… Oh, let's not talk about it. I was so
young and innocent. But she made me lose my innocence. The woman is
still alive. I don't think I have even seen her since then.
Thursday, April 3, 2014
2 comments:
Disclaimer: Comments on the site are not posted by the blog authur,blog readers are responsible for any comments posted on this site . please read, share your opinion and share with friends.thanks. if you got any hot gist for us dont forget to send them to es.okonye@gmail.com, es.okonye@yahoo.com, ogbuefiogochukwu@gmail.com, 0033758374272. Pin: 7F21AD55.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Missed This Post?
-
Femi Fani Kayode, a Nigerian Politician and a Lawyer has said that he will not allow the non Yoruba's to rule over their land and that Y...
-
The Long awaited Single by " Cynthia Ukatung" is finally releases. The Seasons, featuring one of Gospel's best Leslie Sackey. ...
-
The long awaiting singles by your favourite musician " MasterDon" is out, the one and only talented musician has come out with do...
-
Here is the new single of Nigeria Gospel Act, Master Don, Tittle "Favour." you can watch the video Below and download it here ht...
-
Yes!!! Master Don is here again with another single of 'Holyghost Party Remix' futuring Samsong. and we got the music for you. ...
-
Sunnewsonline.com , Six years ago, Musa Ali (not real name) was linked up with a rich businessman in Yola, who ‘initiated’ him into ...
-
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has demanded a retraction of an allegedly libelous statement against him, which the National Publicity Secretar...
-
World hansum criminal Identified as Jeremy Meeks, 30, from Northern California, his mug shot went viral after he was arrested for felony w...
-
A great tragedy was averted on Tuesday as a security guard attached to a branch of First Bank Plc in Osogbo, Osun State discovere...
-
After much controversy with Tchidi's Ex-wife and mother of 3 claiming they are not officially divorce, he tied the knot with Nu...

ok weldone ashawo boy
ReplyDeleteyou want to tell us that you didn't enjoy it?
ReplyDelete