"xmlns:fb"=''> * Welcome To Es.Okonye's Blog: A Must Read! Europe Husband, Blog Visitor Narrate Her Life Story

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Must Read! Europe Husband, Blog Visitor Narrate Her Life Story

She was caught up in the fever to travel abroad...perhaps it was indeed love but she saw a new meaning to what love can be when she relocated to Germany to join her Diaspora husband.....The reason she is sending this mail to you Nigerian women DESPERATE to marry men abroad and relocate is to warn you to make do with the ones back home in Nigeria...she says it is a different ball game and her story is pathetic...She is currently living in one of the asylum homes and decided to tell her story........
I used to be a flight attendant,i was doing great and just started my career.then I fell in love with my ex.i was crazy about him,he called me more than 20 times a day,adores me.he was based here in Germany.he proposed to me and i accepted.he came back to Nigeria for our traditional weeding.this was 2011.he told me how things were hard for him and he had no money that i should pay for the wedding and he will refund me back.
I guess u know he never did,well i blindly paid for everything and we got married traditionally.thank God it was only traditionally.
He told me to come join him in Germany,i came same 2011 November and then my eyes opened.he showed me his true self.

After spending all my money and he knew i had nothing left,he started beating me and one day after beating me i ran out of the house only to come back and see another woman.

When i confronted him,he said he does not love me and only married me because of pressure from his family to marry.
Then the real nightmare began,i was already pregnant and knew no one.my visa had expired already but the abuse and beating was too much so i had to leave him to take asylum because of my baby and for me not to loose my mind.

I was directed to Karlsruhe and there i took asylum and was posted to Stuttgart.
it was there i found out that he had problems and will be told to leave Germany which was what happened.

I had my son and our relationship became worse.my son could not get his stay because of his fathers pending cases and he was later told to leave Germany.

You know how asylum cases are.God has been good to me.we are still waiting to know my faith and sons faith for our status.but for now we live in one of the homes in Stuttgart and was told 2 weeks ago to look for 2 room apartment which the city will pay but without heating.

It has not been easy for me But i still pray and believe things will be okay.with the social money i get i still send some to my parents because my dad is retired and my mum is sick. 

When people see my pictures on Facebook they know nothing about what i am going through,thank God for sales where you can see clothes for 3-5 euros.
Nigerian women,please appreciate the man you see in Nigeria.all these obodo-oyibo guys are worse than the devil himself.may my enemy not go through what i went through and still going through......''.

3 comments:

  1. hmm how can you use your money to marry a man? are you idian??

    ReplyDelete
  2. nigeria men are not to be trusted when it comes to love

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on the site are not posted by the blog authur,blog readers are responsible for any comments posted on this site . please read, share your opinion and share with friends.thanks. if you got any hot gist for us dont forget to send them to es.okonye@gmail.com, es.okonye@yahoo.com, ogbuefiogochukwu@gmail.com, 0033758374272. Pin: 7F21AD55.

You Missed This Post?