"xmlns:fb"=''> * Welcome To Es.Okonye's Blog: 'I will Sell Your Girls,' Boko Haram Leader Says Of Kidnapped Girls (video)

Monday, May 5, 2014

'I will Sell Your Girls,' Boko Haram Leader Says Of Kidnapped Girls (video)

Shekau
In a recent video released by the leader of Boko haram, Abubakar Shekau  said i will sell your girls.
"I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market, by Allah," a man claiming to be Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau said in a video first obtained by Agence France-Presse.

"There is a market for selling humans. Allah says I should sell. He commands me to sell. I will sell women. I sell women," he continued, according to a CNN translation from the local Hausa language.

"Girls, you should go and get married," western education is a sin, he said.
CNN News

1 comment:

  1. may God forgive this man for all his sin

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on the site are not posted by the blog authur,blog readers are responsible for any comments posted on this site . please read, share your opinion and share with friends.thanks. if you got any hot gist for us dont forget to send them to es.okonye@gmail.com, es.okonye@yahoo.com, ogbuefiogochukwu@gmail.com, 0033758374272. Pin: 7F21AD55.

You Missed This Post?