"xmlns:fb"=''> * Welcome To Es.Okonye's Blog: Hanks Anuku Gets HIV/AIDS After Sleeping With 80 Women

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hanks Anuku Gets HIV/AIDS After Sleeping With 80 Women

Image result for hanks anuku
Nollywood bad boy, Hanks Anuku has revealed that he knowingly infected his wife of many years with the deadly disease, HIV/AIDS.
The actor in an interview stated that he acquired the disease when he traveled to Zambia in April 2011 where he took part in various plays on teaching about HIV and AIDS without his wife and two kids for six month.

He revealed that he slept with about 80 women during his stay in the country which made him obtain the deadly disease.

“I got tested while I was in Zambia after one of my girlfriends advised me about her pregnancy. She had gone for pregnancy tests and during that time she was tested for HIV and the results was shocking, she was positive. She forced me to get tested but I could not come to terms with the results. After I got tested I came
back to Zimbabwe and I kept quiet about the issue. I never told my wife about the issue. I infected her but I regret. I later on received some counseling and it well well,”

“During my peak of popularity I had sex with approximately 80 women, within Harare and Zambia. In 2002 it was so amazing to be on TV. I abused the fame. To make matters worse I lacked counseling and I failed to handle it properly, leaving me in this mud. I am now a born again Christian with UFIC under the guidance of Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa.”

Source: o.ng




No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on the site are not posted by the blog authur,blog readers are responsible for any comments posted on this site . please read, share your opinion and share with friends.thanks. if you got any hot gist for us dont forget to send them to es.okonye@gmail.com, es.okonye@yahoo.com, ogbuefiogochukwu@gmail.com, 0033758374272. Pin: 7F21AD55.

You Missed This Post?