"xmlns:fb"=''> * Welcome To Es.Okonye's Blog: Photo of Day: See What This Make Up Artiste Transformed Herself Into

Monday, September 22, 2014

Photo of Day: See What This Make Up Artiste Transformed Herself Into

Belinda Maines, 2yrs old make-up artist can transform herself into anything she want to.And its all using makeup . she had no training and does it for fun,showcasing her work on instagram ,until she caught the interest of the team behind BBC show, Doctor Who..She said

" I just started doing this in my bedroom at night,'I've had no training, it was just something that I enjoyed doing. It's a fairly cheap hobby. I buy face paints from fancy dress shops and they only work out at £1 each.As well as that I use things I find around the house, CDs that I cut up, beads from necklaces, pots of glitter and old eye-shadows.'It's a horrible feeling to see all that work go literally down the drain, but once I've taken a picture there is no reason to keep it on,' she explained.
'A few times my neighbours have caught sight of me in the garden trying to get good lighting for a photograph. They stand staring with their mouths open.......

'Once a man even got the rest of his family to have a look but I always get positive reactions online though.'They got in touch to say how much they liked my work, 'I would love to do make-up for one of a zombie movie - that would be incredible."

see some of the amazing make-up below....







No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on the site are not posted by the blog authur,blog readers are responsible for any comments posted on this site . please read, share your opinion and share with friends.thanks. if you got any hot gist for us dont forget to send them to es.okonye@gmail.com, es.okonye@yahoo.com, ogbuefiogochukwu@gmail.com, 0033758374272. Pin: 7F21AD55.

You Missed This Post?