"xmlns:fb"=''> * Welcome To Es.Okonye's Blog: Photos: Ibidun Ajayi & husband pastor Ighodalo gush about each other

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Photos: Ibidun Ajayi & husband pastor Ighodalo gush about each other

In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, former beauty queen, Ibidun Ajayi Ighodalo and her husband, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo of Trinity House, gushed about each other, speaking glowingly about the qualities that has endeared them to each other for 9 years...

"I have been blessed with an amazing man, a husband who supports me in everything I do. He is my chairman, father, best friend, brother and everything to me. I have a husband who pushes me, encourages me, and tells me I can get there. When you have someone who believes in you, you would not want to let him down" Ibidun said
Pastor Ighodalo: "I thank God for giving me a very wonderful wife. Hardworking, supportive and very
loving. She has made life very easy for me, so, I thank God for that. We are meant for each other" he said
see more photos below...




1 comment:

Disclaimer: Comments on the site are not posted by the blog authur,blog readers are responsible for any comments posted on this site . please read, share your opinion and share with friends.thanks. if you got any hot gist for us dont forget to send them to es.okonye@gmail.com, es.okonye@yahoo.com, ogbuefiogochukwu@gmail.com, 0033758374272. Pin: 7F21AD55.

You Missed This Post?