"xmlns:fb"=''> * Welcome To Es.Okonye's Blog: Truth Revealed:Female Suicide Bomber Blew Up Apapa Not Tanker explosion

Monday, June 30, 2014

Truth Revealed:Female Suicide Bomber Blew Up Apapa Not Tanker explosion

Reporters and Journalist have gathered that the explosion that rocked Apapa,Lagos was carried out by a female suicide bomber not a tanker explostion. the Journalist who was at the scane of the inccident said that they will not allow tha Lagos State Government to decive them that it was tanker explotion.

"it was clear that what happened was a bomb blast and not a gas explosion or a fuel tanker bursting into flames. they said.
A lady identified as Adaobi, who worked at the company where the blast occurred said she is still can’t come to terms with the fact that insurgency is now at her doorsteps.

“I cannot believe what I have seen today. I have been thinking that all these bombings and killings occurring in the northern part of the country, which I read about in the papers, will never get to the south.


“I have never thought that Boko Haram, whose aim, I think, is to create an Islamic Caliphate in the entire northern Nigeria, would ever come to the south. But what I have seen today is shocking.
“When I looked at my office building, I discovered that the glasses on the entire building were destroyed by the blast and I wondered where we are heading to”, she said.





sal

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on the site are not posted by the blog authur,blog readers are responsible for any comments posted on this site . please read, share your opinion and share with friends.thanks. if you got any hot gist for us dont forget to send them to es.okonye@gmail.com, es.okonye@yahoo.com, ogbuefiogochukwu@gmail.com, 0033758374272. Pin: 7F21AD55.

You Missed This Post?