The Onoriode Esiri one of Delta State, aka Dr Sid had an interview with Punch today to promote his new album revealed that the house he recently built and currently lives in was bought on mortgage and he is not ashamed to say it. He says its a N110million house and he pays his mortgage monthly
"I put a mortgage payment plan in place, based on the savings I had made four years before I started a career in music. I am still paying for the house. And by the grace of God, I will get a second one soon. I pay close to N1m a month and sometimes, more. I am going to do this for the next 25 years and I am not ashamed to say it,” he said. Continue..
In the interview he praised Wande Coal for leaving Mavin Records but expressed his distatste at the habit of some artists leaving a record label and later talking bad about the label.
"I am happy and honoured to be signed onto Mavin Records. I have a lot of respect for Wande Coal. He made a brave move and I wish him all the best. But I will not support anyone bad mouthing the label. With
regards to Mavin Records deal, Don Jazzy has given me the opportunity to leave whenever I want to, but I won’t leave and start saying something else.”
With his wedding taking place in July, Dr Sid talked about his fiancee, Simisola Osomo
"She understands what she is getting into. My female fans respect me and I also feel my relationship inspires them in different ways. So I guess that from lust and attraction it has moved to admiration,”
Saturday, May 10, 2014
2 comments:
Disclaimer: Comments on the site are not posted by the blog authur,blog readers are responsible for any comments posted on this site . please read, share your opinion and share with friends.thanks. if you got any hot gist for us dont forget to send them to es.okonye@gmail.com, es.okonye@yahoo.com, ogbuefiogochukwu@gmail.com, 0033758374272. Pin: 7F21AD55.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Missed This Post?
-
Femi Fani Kayode, a Nigerian Politician and a Lawyer has said that he will not allow the non Yoruba's to rule over their land and that Y...
-
The Long awaited Single by " Cynthia Ukatung" is finally releases. The Seasons, featuring one of Gospel's best Leslie Sackey. ...
-
Sunnewsonline.com , Six years ago, Musa Ali (not real name) was linked up with a rich businessman in Yola, who ‘initiated’ him into ...
-
President Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians to stop encouraging corruption while addressing the 54th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Eco...
-
Two couple have been reportedly fall down from the balcony when they were kissing and embracing on the edge of a tower block balcony when ...
-
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has demanded a retraction of an allegedly libelous statement against him, which the National Publicity Secretar...
-
World hansum criminal Identified as Jeremy Meeks, 30, from Northern California, his mug shot went viral after he was arrested for felony w...
-
The long awaiting singles by your favourite musician " MasterDon" is out, the one and only talented musician has come out with do...
-
A nigeria man “morris” has just opened a new agency of sugar mummy/daddy where intrested people can register and get sugar mummy/daddy. here...
-
Yes!!! Master Don is here again with another single of 'Holyghost Party Remix' futuring Samsong. and we got the music for you. ...

abeg you tried jor real men don't boast not like those hungry celebs that are feeling big whereas nothing
ReplyDeletecongrat dear
ReplyDelete