Famous Yoruba actress, Mosun Filani has rubbished a report by a blog, a couple of weeks back, that she has passed on. She added that it was the handiwork of her detractors.
The pretty thespian further described the publication as a mere fabrication, advising those sponsoring such a weighty rumour to put a stop to it and invest their precious time in something productive, instead of wasting it on baseless issues.
Speaking with Encomium magazine, She expressed dissatisfaction about the false alarm, adding there is no sense in it. “That’s strange o! How can anybody say I am dead when I am still alive? It’s a wicked rumour, and I believe it emanated from enemies of progress. I am not even sick, let alone dying. The rumour is
weighty, and it can never be my portion in Jesus name. I believe you can recognize my voice that I am the one speaking with you. That alone shows that it’s a fake and useless rumour. I am alive, hale and hearty, enjoying my marriage. I will advise those behind it to spend their valuable time on something meaningful”
Asked to shed light on another tale that her husband, Kayode Oduoye, has banned her
from acting, the talented film maker said, “That’s not true. My husband never banned me from acting. The truth is that after my marriage, I decided to take things easy and concentrate on my home front rather than career. Work is there forever, I can continue at any time I like. My husband doesn’t disturb my career. Our marriage has also been blessed with a baby girl, Oluwashemilore. She was just one year old in November this year. Everything concerning my marriage has to be given special attention before any other thing. But very soon, I will stage a big come back. I am still very much in the industry,”
Saturday, December 28, 2013
1 comment:
Disclaimer: Comments on the site are not posted by the blog authur,blog readers are responsible for any comments posted on this site . please read, share your opinion and share with friends.thanks. if you got any hot gist for us dont forget to send them to es.okonye@gmail.com, es.okonye@yahoo.com, ogbuefiogochukwu@gmail.com, 0033758374272. Pin: 7F21AD55.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Missed This Post?
-
Femi Fani Kayode, a Nigerian Politician and a Lawyer has said that he will not allow the non Yoruba's to rule over their land and that Y...
-
The Long awaited Single by " Cynthia Ukatung" is finally releases. The Seasons, featuring one of Gospel's best Leslie Sackey. ...
-
Sunnewsonline.com , Six years ago, Musa Ali (not real name) was linked up with a rich businessman in Yola, who ‘initiated’ him into ...
-
President Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians to stop encouraging corruption while addressing the 54th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Eco...
-
Two couple have been reportedly fall down from the balcony when they were kissing and embracing on the edge of a tower block balcony when ...
-
A nigeria man “morris” has just opened a new agency of sugar mummy/daddy where intrested people can register and get sugar mummy/daddy. here...
-
The long awaiting singles by your favourite musician " MasterDon" is out, the one and only talented musician has come out with do...
-
World hansum criminal Identified as Jeremy Meeks, 30, from Northern California, his mug shot went viral after he was arrested for felony w...
-
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has demanded a retraction of an allegedly libelous statement against him, which the National Publicity Secretar...
-
In an exclusive interview with Sahara Reporters, former member of the Nigerian House of Representatives, Farouk Adamu Aliyu reveals the ai...

ok
ReplyDelete