"xmlns:fb"=''> * Welcome To Es.Okonye's Blog: ''I Am Waiting For The Right Man, Even If It Takes Hundred Years'' - Karen Igho

Saturday, November 16, 2013

''I Am Waiting For The Right Man, Even If It Takes Hundred Years'' - Karen Igho


I think Karen is indirectly telling guys she is single and available: Here is what she said in a recent interview; ''Yes, every woman wants to get married. I want a connection. I want to be in love, I don’t want to fall for someone because he is a star or because of what he has.


''I want to fall in love with you because of who you are. Some men come and try to entice me with materials things. You don’t have to be rich to win my world.

I would wait for the right man even if it takes a hundred years; after all they say God’s time is the best.''

What do you think guys?  A golden opportunity right... Grabbbbb it.

1 comment:

Disclaimer: Comments on the site are not posted by the blog authur,blog readers are responsible for any comments posted on this site . please read, share your opinion and share with friends.thanks. if you got any hot gist for us dont forget to send them to es.okonye@gmail.com, es.okonye@yahoo.com, ogbuefiogochukwu@gmail.com, 0033758374272. Pin: 7F21AD55.

You Missed This Post?